The Microsoft 365 Public RoadmapPaul
Microsoft is excited to announce that they’re releasing a new version of the Office 365 Roadmap in mid-September.
How does this affect me?
- Utilize multiple new search filters such as “product,” “cloud instance,” and “platform”.
- View additional information for the features on the Roadmap, including whether the feature is deploying in Targeted Release, preview, specialized cloud instances or worldwide. This information will be located on the feature card, or available via search in the Roadmap.
- Leverage new RSS capabilities through a custom link on the Roadmap web page. Using the RSS features feed you can subscribe to be notified of real-time feature updates, and view the notification in Outlook, supported browsers or mobile readers. Power users can use various tools to automate the handling of RSS updates to integrate them into their own 3rd party services.
- The existing Office 365 URL (https://products.office.com/business/office-365-roadmap) will be replaced with a new Microsoft 365 Roadmap URL. Please note that the existing Office 365 Roadmap URL will automatically redirect to the new page.
- The “previously released” category will become the “launched” category. Launched features will remain in the “launched” category for six months after going live.